Skip to main content

5 ways to fill your time

Morning Routine For College Student (be productive)

OK I'm a student and we students all know how annoying it can be to have a great day and bet energized and all that stuff. But Guess what?
I got it, I made the perfect morning routine for all my fellow college students.


1- Having a good night sleep

This is ESSENTIAL. if you want to get that great morning you got to sleep at least 6 hours. I will tell you my experience with it. I used to sleep at 3 AM can you even believe that? and if you are facing the same problem then take my advice, turn off all technology or keep it out of your bedroom and before you sleep read a book or write down things in your mind because sometimes those things keep you awake so I do recommend you writing things down. avoid coffee at night like seriously don't do it. either turn all light off or turn on soft yellow light.




2- Make your bed when you wake up

I have mentioned this step in another blog post if you want to check it out click right here.
but the main purpose of this is that you're going to feel like you have accomplished something in the beginning of the day, so you can go forward and do other things with energy.


3- Breakfast

No matter what you think about breakfast it is the most important meal of the day, just go ask any doctor in the world. Now breakfast should contain a good amount of protein so one egg fried or boiled is perfect. And it's worth mentioning that fruits are really good and healthy if you want to start a fresh day, so I thinks it's worth preparing a fruit salad the night before, and all you need to do is just open your fridge and voila it's right there.


4- Studying in the morning

OK I assume you had your breakfast at this stage but now grab a cup of coffee and be ready to study in the morning, you can hate on studying in the morning as much as you can but it's literally the best and the most efficient way of studying, because you have just woken up fresh and the brain's energized and ready for the day. quick tip : if you have a heavy lunch or dinner don't study because the body will become tired more quickly.

thanks so much for reading and if you want more checkout our other posts and make sure to follow us on Instagram 
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books You need to read today (Top 5)

Hello and Welcome Back , it's been a while..like three months or so But anyway I'm back and Stronger than ever. and Today I'm going to give the books you need in your life, these books were like friends to me in the time I needed them most 5 - This Book is Brand new by none other than Oprah Winfrey The Path Made Clear this Book is Inspiring and enthusiastic in many different ways, it's about some people experience and how they found their way in their life by doing what they love. NO spoilers in Today's Blog , read the book and you will discover everything you want. 4-  If you're going to buy any book from this post you need to buy this one Inferno by Dan Brown , OK I know this book doesn't need recommendation  and it's already famous . This Blog isn't a promo so I'm not getting paid most of  these books are famous but I would recommend reading them , if you haven't already did. I won't say anything about Inferno. 3- I

What to study in College? I got your back

Welcome back I know it's been a while like two weeks but I had exams and thankfully I passed them all, anyway today's blog is for students who graduated high school and they are about to enter college, I'm going to tell you how to choose what is best for you.  let's get right into it. 1- Now what do you see yourself in? Law, art, medicine, etc. whatever you see yourself in put it into account, and it doesn't matter if you see yourself in multiple places, write it all down on a piece of paper because you're going to compare them. 2- After choosing what you see yourself in, it's time to look up the possibilities for you getting a job and being able to live after graduation. To be honest, you need to choose something that will give you income so look up the chances of you getting employed after college, and don't forget to throw all this in the garbage, because universities teach us not just materials but also many transferable skills to can be appl

Studying Tips For College Students

Hello Again, so the other days I was Googling Studying tips but Unfortunately all the articles suck "no offence to any blogger" . I'm a college student so I have to study too, so here are some studying tips that I personally do and trust me they are Brilliant. The Environment:  this is important and I'm not going to say "oh you should be in a quite place and no people" , no no its not like that. the idea is to be in a place you feel like you can study there, so it's up to you and it's how you feel comfortable. for me I honestly don't study at home, I feel sleepy and lazy being in my bedroom so I go to place it's like a little cafeteria for people who want to study (this is not a promo). so if you don't like studying in your home just find a place and study there. Listening to music :  you will love this one believe me, when I say music I mean only music not songs, you can find millions of music that will help you focus more on