Skip to main content

5 ways to fill your time

10 Tips For Improving Your Self Confidence And Your Self Pride

To be honest all of us go through that life stage when you feel either useless or unwanted or in the worst cases Hated, yes Hated. So you need something that will prove you wrong, hopefully these 10 tips would change your ideas that is more annoying than mosquitoes.

1- I Know this is so cliché but this is important and essential don't compare yourself to any human being whether it's a celebrity or a Youtuber or even your family members you are amazing just as you are , because you have a wonderful journey ahead.

2-have your power words and repeat them in your head and say them in front of the mirror , you might now think "I would look crazy and insane etc.." you are not. speaking gives you a lot of energy more than you expect .

3- be around people who LOVE you ,appreciate you and they are with you because who you are not because you're rich or cute or handsome . people who will be with you because they want to.

4-settle down on your desk or bed or wherever you want and take a piece of paper (if you still use those things)and write your positive traits and negative traits and try to fix your negative traits if you want to fix them

5- ask yourself this (why would someone hate me?) the chance is that there is nothing you can find , even if someone hate you does it affect your life?? are you dying because they hate ?? NO you're not, they are jealous of you because you're beautiful , people who hate are insecure and have a lack of self confident so don't waste time hating back love those who love you.

6- this is also cliché but it's just to remind you to be yourself and don't change to anyone or anything, even if people loved you for your fake self when they know that this not really how you are that love will fade instantly.

7-now the key for self pride is to be happy and proud with every decision you take even if you fail this isn't the end of the world try again for example if you fail in exam you have a second chance to get a very high grade, or they didn't accept you for the job you applied to they are plenty of things waiting for you, just be proud of everything you have done so far there is more on the way.

8-for this tip you might say that it is dumb or that's not a good thing anyway , now, say this (I'm better than anyone else) , you might now think that this is will make people say that you're arrogant , well I never said you should say this in front of people, just keep in your mind that you're better than anyone because confidence comes from what you say about yourself not what others say about you.

9- do what ever you can to get rid of shyness if you are the shy type, try meeting new people and push yourself to talk to others , I was so shy and I couldn't dare talk to other thinking they wouldn't like but after i got rid of the shyness I met new people and some a**holes actually anyway just try the best you can.

10-last but not least is to never ever think that you,re a waste of space you're wonderful , you're here for a reason, fighting is needed sometimes , just don't lose hope. failing is not an end it's a new beginning ,everyday is a new beginning for everyone and happiness is on the way , nothing last so do not waste your life depressed and sad.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog and it was helpful for you
comment below what you think and subscribe to get notifications when I post a new blog.

and if you like check out my new facebook page it's on the top there somewhere
I'll see you soon .goodbye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books You need to read today (Top 5)

Hello and Welcome Back , it's been a while..like three months or so But anyway I'm back and Stronger than ever. and Today I'm going to give the books you need in your life, these books were like friends to me in the time I needed them most 5 - This Book is Brand new by none other than Oprah Winfrey The Path Made Clear this Book is Inspiring and enthusiastic in many different ways, it's about some people experience and how they found their way in their life by doing what they love. NO spoilers in Today's Blog , read the book and you will discover everything you want. 4-  If you're going to buy any book from this post you need to buy this one Inferno by Dan Brown , OK I know this book doesn't need recommendation  and it's already famous . This Blog isn't a promo so I'm not getting paid most of  these books are famous but I would recommend reading them , if you haven't already did. I won't say anything about Inferno. 3- I

What to study in College? I got your back

Welcome back I know it's been a while like two weeks but I had exams and thankfully I passed them all, anyway today's blog is for students who graduated high school and they are about to enter college, I'm going to tell you how to choose what is best for you.  let's get right into it. 1- Now what do you see yourself in? Law, art, medicine, etc. whatever you see yourself in put it into account, and it doesn't matter if you see yourself in multiple places, write it all down on a piece of paper because you're going to compare them. 2- After choosing what you see yourself in, it's time to look up the possibilities for you getting a job and being able to live after graduation. To be honest, you need to choose something that will give you income so look up the chances of you getting employed after college, and don't forget to throw all this in the garbage, because universities teach us not just materials but also many transferable skills to can be appl

Studying Tips For College Students

Hello Again, so the other days I was Googling Studying tips but Unfortunately all the articles suck "no offence to any blogger" . I'm a college student so I have to study too, so here are some studying tips that I personally do and trust me they are Brilliant. The Environment:  this is important and I'm not going to say "oh you should be in a quite place and no people" , no no its not like that. the idea is to be in a place you feel like you can study there, so it's up to you and it's how you feel comfortable. for me I honestly don't study at home, I feel sleepy and lazy being in my bedroom so I go to place it's like a little cafeteria for people who want to study (this is not a promo). so if you don't like studying in your home just find a place and study there. Listening to music :  you will love this one believe me, when I say music I mean only music not songs, you can find millions of music that will help you focus more on