Skip to main content

5 ways to fill your time

Be Yourself Always

Hi again and welcome back, So this time I'm not doing 10 rules for something, instead I'm will be telling a story about the most fake person I have ever met, So I think this story time enjoy.




It all Started in my senior year when I met a cute girl , she was funny, has a good sense of humor and short.
she was so sociable and has this ability to make friends with everyone which was a trait I wished I had at that time.



However after that we didn't see each other except in class. At that time everyone was so busy for finals and it's senior year blah blah blah.



After graduation I decided to go for law school, and guess who I found?
correct I found the same girl there. I was surprised for seeing her because I was happy that I'm not seeing anyone from high school but that happiness fade away.
She introduced me to her friends "who are by the way are still my friends to this day". We became this awesome group that laugh together and support each other.



When the first term was over I met the group after a while but there weren't everyone, I asked them where are they, they said they had a fight with (the Girl) and they don't want to hang out anymore,they back stabbed her and said really bad thing about her.



Obviously I can't tell the whole story, but this the part when thing got dark , you see "SHE SAID" that she was from the capital city the largest city and they had a house there .


 anyway when the results came out I wanted to check how did she do on her exams I didn't find her name, I asked her about it and changed the subject.

 A few months later I discovered everything, she didn't us her real name and she wasn't from the capital she's from a small village and her house is rented and her parents doesn't own a house, I honestly  didn't care where she is from or where does she live , because she's my friend and friends only care about what's on the inside.


When I confronted about her lies she blocked the sh*t out of me because I was trying to say that it is OKAY if you're life is like that you don't have to lie so we all stopped to talking to her because she's a fake person even to her friends.


Oh by the way those other friends that she said they said bad thing about her , she's the one who back stabbed them that was a big lie.


The main Purpose of this story is that don't be a fake person. People will love you for who you are , even if they loved you for your fake self the love will eventually go and fade . by the way check out tip 6 from my other blog here

I really hope you liked my story and If you did comment what you think and how we improve and subscribe to get notified every time I post a new blog.
WAIT check out my Instagram and my new Facebook page both links are by the home button up there.
Goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books You need to read today (Top 5)

Hello and Welcome Back , it's been a while..like three months or so But anyway I'm back and Stronger than ever. and Today I'm going to give the books you need in your life, these books were like friends to me in the time I needed them most 5 - This Book is Brand new by none other than Oprah Winfrey The Path Made Clear this Book is Inspiring and enthusiastic in many different ways, it's about some people experience and how they found their way in their life by doing what they love. NO spoilers in Today's Blog , read the book and you will discover everything you want. 4-  If you're going to buy any book from this post you need to buy this one Inferno by Dan Brown , OK I know this book doesn't need recommendation  and it's already famous . This Blog isn't a promo so I'm not getting paid most of  these books are famous but I would recommend reading them , if you haven't already did. I won't say anything about Inferno. 3- I

What to study in College? I got your back

Welcome back I know it's been a while like two weeks but I had exams and thankfully I passed them all, anyway today's blog is for students who graduated high school and they are about to enter college, I'm going to tell you how to choose what is best for you.  let's get right into it. 1- Now what do you see yourself in? Law, art, medicine, etc. whatever you see yourself in put it into account, and it doesn't matter if you see yourself in multiple places, write it all down on a piece of paper because you're going to compare them. 2- After choosing what you see yourself in, it's time to look up the possibilities for you getting a job and being able to live after graduation. To be honest, you need to choose something that will give you income so look up the chances of you getting employed after college, and don't forget to throw all this in the garbage, because universities teach us not just materials but also many transferable skills to can be appl

Studying Tips For College Students

Hello Again, so the other days I was Googling Studying tips but Unfortunately all the articles suck "no offence to any blogger" . I'm a college student so I have to study too, so here are some studying tips that I personally do and trust me they are Brilliant. The Environment:  this is important and I'm not going to say "oh you should be in a quite place and no people" , no no its not like that. the idea is to be in a place you feel like you can study there, so it's up to you and it's how you feel comfortable. for me I honestly don't study at home, I feel sleepy and lazy being in my bedroom so I go to place it's like a little cafeteria for people who want to study (this is not a promo). so if you don't like studying in your home just find a place and study there. Listening to music :  you will love this one believe me, when I say music I mean only music not songs, you can find millions of music that will help you focus more on